Any lengthy and awkward website address may be condensed to a few short characters with the push of a button using URL shorteners.
Link shorteners may be used by anybody with a web browser, including social network managers, normal Facebook parents, small company owners, TikTok tweens of all heights, and you!
Here is all the information you want about using URL shorteners and why they ought to be a fundamental component of your social media toolkit.
What is a URL shortener?
A program called a URL shortener makes a short, distinctive URL that directs to the particular website of your choice.
- Advertisement -
In essence, they shorten and simplify URLs. The address of the URL shortener site plus a string of random characters will often make up your new, shorter URL.
4 reasons to use a URL shortener
1. Long links can look suspicious
2. A custom URL shortener lets you brand your links
3. Link shorteners allow you to track performance
4. Short URLs allow you to get the most out of character limits on social media
How do URL shorteners work?
URL shorteners work by creating a redirect to your long URL.
What are the best Premium URL Shorteners?
2. Bitly: URL Shortener – Short URLs & Custom Free Link Shortener
Bitly’s Connections Platform is more than a free URL shortener, with robust link management software, advanced QR Code features, and a Link-in-bio solution.
3. Short.io – Business tool for short links
4. Sniply Link Shortener – Instantly Boost Your Conversion Rate
Sniply is a simple tool that shortens links and allows you to overlay your own custom message onto any piece of content, creating an opportunity for you to instantly boost your conversion rate.
5. TinyURL.com – shorten that long URL into a tiny URL
6. Ow.ly URL Shortener – Shorten urls, share files and track visits.
Ow.ly is Hootsuite’s very own URL shortener. It allows you to shorten links for free as you compose and plan posts in the dashboard. Each link can be customized .
7. Rebrandly | Custom URL Shortener, Branded Link Management, API
URL Shortener with custom domains. Shorten, brand and track URLs with the industry-leading link management platform. Free to try. Rebrandly is the industry-leading link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name.
8. T2M URL Shortener
T2M is the best and affordable all-in-one platform for URL shortening & branded links management. Explore the most advanced features available in the market.
9. ClickMeter: Link tracking, affiliate tracking, conversion tracking
Get the most from your Links · Monitor, compare and optimize all your marketing links in one place to increase the conversion rate · Create a Tracking Link in ClickMeter.