Want to withdraw funds from your Payoneer account to your bank account? It’s simple!
- Sign in to Payoneer.
- Go to Withdraw and then choose To Bank Account.
- If you have not yet added bank account for withdrawal, please click on the Add new button and proceed to the bank account registration. If your bank account is pending approval, we’ll let you know.
- If you already added bank account and it’s approved by Payoneer – select the card/currency balance that you want to withdraw from.
- Choose the bank account you want to withdraw funds to and enter the requested the amount.
– If you enter the amount to withdraw, we’ll automatically calculate the amount to deposit. In this case, the fee will apply to the amount to deposit.
– If you enter the amount to deposit, we’ll automatically calculate the amount to withdraw. In this case, the fee will apply to the amount to withdraw.
- If you would like, enter a description. This description will appear in the Transactions page in your Payoneer account. It will not appear in your bank statement.
- Click Review, review the details you entered.
- Click Withdraw to submit the withdrawal request. You may be asked to verify your identity using a code (if two-step verification is turned on in your account).
Note: If you are making a withdrawal involving currency conversion, after clicking Withdraw you may receive a message that the exchange rate has changed. You’ll have the opportunity to review the updated amounts and submit the withdrawal again.
- A confirmation email containing your withdrawal information will be sent to you.